report coverage for only new code changes

P Graves

May 30, 2018, 4:55:19 PM5/30/18
to Jenkins JaCoCo plugin mailing list
I would like to get coverage details for the new and modified code being included as part of a build.  Is there a way to easily only retrieve this information as part of a build?

Dominik Stadler

Jun 1, 2018, 2:33:15 AM6/1/18
to jenkins-jacoco-pl...@googlegroups.com
I don't think this is possible with this plugin right now. I would ask at the jacoco core mailing list, if there is a way to do this with jacoco at all.

Dominik