Support for ratcheting of minimum thresholds in Jacoco coverage

Abhishek goyal

Dec 8, 2018, 6:26:48 AM12/8/18
to Jenkins JaCoCo plugin mailing list
Hi,

I came across the following ticket which talks about a new feature of adding ratcheting of minimum thresholds in Jacoco coverage - https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-22018

Wondering if this has already been implemented or is in pipeline. I am myself interested in taking this up if not.

Regards,
Abhishek

Dominik Stadler

Dec 9, 2018, 4:23:26 PM12/9/18
to jenkins-jacoco-pl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I will review and merge changes if you want to contribute something like that. Just send a PR and I should respond in a week or two. Please try to get some coverage of new code and make sure that the default behavior is not changed, i.e. new features need to be activated/configured via additional settings to take effect.

Thanks... Dominik.