Owner rights on jenkins-infra github organisation & access to Jira SECURITY project

Herve Le Meur

Dec 15, 2021, 12:40:26 PM12/15/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Hello everyone,

I'm writing this mail to ask if there is any objection about granting me owner rights to jenkins-infra github organisation, and access to the Jira SECURITY project in order to assist Damien Duportal in our operations.

Regards,

Hervé

Oleg Nenashev

Dec 15, 2021, 1:18:17 PM12/15/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Hello Herve,

I object, an extra step is needed before the permissions should be granted. A CLA should be signed with the Jenkins community before you request such permissions

For the Security Project access, please contact the Security team and get an approval from the Security officer.

Best regards,
Oleg

Herve Le Meur

Dec 17, 2021, 11:09:58 AM12/17/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Hello Oleg,

Thanks for your feedbacks, I've submitted a PR with my ICLA which has been merged (https://github.com/jenkinsci/infra-cla/pull/95), is there anything else I should do?

Regards,

Hervé

Damien Duportal

Jan 4, 2022, 5:25:44 AM1/4/22
to Jenkins Infrastructure
About the admin rights on the jenkins-infra GitHub organization, all requirements have been checked (CLA signed by Herve).

It's good for me as infra officer, and since no voice were raised (and it's a necessary work item for the team),
I'm taking the responsability to grant admin role to Herve as for today,, on the GitHub Organization 'jenkins-infra'.

If it is an issue, if I forgot anything, then please answer to this email and we'll rollback the change.

About the security topic, i'll let Herve contact the security team and follow their procedure.

Cheers (and happy new year y'all)

Damien