Jenkins Kubernetes plugin- Multi-cloud load distribution

mohan joshi

Jan 2, 2024, 4:00:35 AMJan 2
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

As referenced in the comments for ticket # JENKINS-71632, could you please provide details on the techniques being used to manage multiple clouds, providing capacity to a single Jenkins controller?

I have also opened a case as below.

JENKINS-72463: Support for hybrid and multi cloud

Regards,
Mohan

mohan joshi

Jan 4, 2024, 10:17:41 AMJan 4
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Hello,

Any help on this topic is highly appreciated. Please let me know.

Regards,
Mohan

Baptiste Mathus

Jan 5, 2024, 6:48:37 AMJan 5
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
This list is to discuss the Jenkins Project infrastructure itself, not user questions.

Also, JIRA is to file feature & bug requests. Here yours sounds more like a custom support request specific to your situation & environment.

Last, given the way your request was expressed: please note that nowhere on the Jenkins Project you will find "support", as in "professional support with a requirement to answer". You might get help from volunteers in their free time, also depending on how clear & complete your question is.
Hence if you're not getting the answers you expect, I recommend you rephrase etc. Bumping one's subject with a new email like you did here rarely achieves anything in my experience.

Hope this helps.

Cheers