Jenkins 1Password account request

瀏覽次數:12 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jean-Marc Meessen

未讀,
2022年2月25日 凌晨4:07:482022/2/25
收件者:Jenkins Infrastructure
Hello,

What is the procedure to request a 1Password account in the Jenkins organisation?

Background:
Some ressources (like the CDF Zoom account) require to share a password among several peoples. 1Password accounts would allow us to safely and securely share passwords while keeping good password hygiene (ex: regular password rotation).
It appears that the Jenkins project was granted such subscription.

Request:
We would like, in a first iteration, individual accounts for
  • - Mark Waite
  • - Alyssa Tong
  • - Jean-Marc Meessen
to manage the password of the Zoom account used for various SIG meetings, JOMs, and GSoC related meetings.

/- Jmm

Gavin Mogan

未讀,
2022年2月25日 中午12:36:452022/2/25
收件者:Jenkins Infrastructure
There's exactly 0 procedure right now.

Mark already has an account

I would say both you and Alyssa should sign the CLA -
https://github.com/jenkinsci/infra-cla (can't wait for easycla)

Then it's a matter of figuring out how we can organize 1password. My
original feeling was 1 vault per sig, but I don't think you can have a
single item in multiple vaults, so maybe a Zoom Vault? I donno

Also could just go meh, and say its the responsibility of the infra lead :)
> --

Jean-Marc Meessen

未讀,
2022年2月25日 中午12:55:452022/2/25
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello Gavin,

Obviously exploring new "territory" here ;-)

I would go for a CDF-Zoom dedicated vault (it is a special case). I am not familiar with 1Password, but I expect that there is somebody at the Org level that can decide who has access or not to a particular shared folder.

Anyway, I will go ahead and sign the infra-cla (at least this would already be done).

/- Jmm

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄