[ci.jenkins.io] Maintenance with full downtime today

Damien Duportal

Jan 25, 2024, 6:20:53 AMJan 25
to Jenkins Infrastructure, JenkinsCI Developers
Hi dear contributors,

The Jenkins Infra team will perform a maintenance on ci.jenkins.io starting at 12:30pm (noon time) UTC today with full downtime.

The goal is to move the service to a new VM in another Azure subscription where we have credits to pay for the resources (instead of having a billing with the current VM).

We expect 1 hour of downtime, but we will send an email to let you know 1 hour after the beginning (or if we finished earlier).

Damien DUPORTAL

Damien Duportal

Jan 25, 2024, 8:45:06 AMJan 25
to Jenkins Infrastructure, JenkinsCI Developers
Update : operation still in progress. No blockers, but we are slower than expected.

Damien Duportal

Jan 25, 2024, 10:33:41 AMJan 25
to Jenkins Infrastructure, JenkinsCI Developers
Operation is finished and ci.jenkins.io is operating succesfully.