Need guidance with contributing

Harshit Budhiraja

Jul 31, 2022, 3:34:42 PMJul 31
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Hi Greetings ,
I am working as a Software Engineer and I have working experience with docker , kubernetes ,nodejs ,and python. I am looking forward to contributing to Jenkins infrastructure project. I am new to open source.Kindly guide me how can I start with contributing to this project with my current skillset. A little guidance would be very helpful to me.
Thanks,
Harshit Budhiraja

Mark Waite

Jul 31, 2022, 3:42:44 PMJul 31
to Jenkins Infrastructure
If you're interested in Docker, you could review the issues reported to the Jenkins Docker image repositories, choose one that interests you, and start work on it.

https://github.com/jenkinsci/docker/issues/692 looks interesting to me.  Others in the same issue list may be interesting to you

Gavin Mogan

Jul 31, 2022, 4:49:17 PMJul 31
to Jenkins Infrastructure