Cannot login to issues.jenkins.io

Thomas Döring

Mar 30, 2022, 3:57:42 AM3/30/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

For some reason I am currently unable to login or to reset my password for issues.jenkins.io.
Entering my credentials leads to invalid CAPTCHA error… despite entering it correctly. When I click on „Can’t access your account“ and the „Forgot password“ and then enter my User-ID I get no mail.

Any idea, what I can do about that?

Thanks and greetings,
Thomas

Mark Waite

Mar 30, 2022, 9:11:19 AM3/30/22
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Open a Jenkins help desk issue on GitHub with your jenkins.io username and the email address you believe is associated with that jenkins.io username.

If you don't have access to GitHub, then reply to this list with your jenkins.io username and the email address you believe is associated with that jenkins.io username.

I checked the jenkins.io accounts and did not find an account associated with the email address in this mail message.

Mark Waite

Mark Waite

Mar 30, 2022, 9:14:43 AM3/30/22
to Jenkins Infrastructure
I should have been more clear in my message.

https://github.com/jenkins-infra/helpdesk/issues/new/choose is the location to create a new issue.  Include the jenkins.io username in the issue text and the email address that you believe is associated with that username.

Damien Duportal

Mar 31, 2022, 3:47:28 AM3/31/22
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Hi Thomas, thanks for the issue.

We've updated the account ot use the email you used in this mailing list: you should be able to reset the password now.

Thanks

Damien