Add another member to the signpath-plugin Developers Github team

Savoie, Paul

Nov 12, 2021, 2:27:01 AM11/12/21
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Gutzelnig, Uwe

Dear community,

Can you please add the following Github accounts to the JenkinsCI Github organization, so that I can add them to the “signpath-plugin Developers” team?

  • irgendwerAUT
  • chrischu
  • Stefan-wenig
  • DavidFlamme

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Paul

Gavin Mogan

Nov 16, 2021, 6:07:34 PM11/16/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure, Gutzelnig, Uwe
I think we normally do this via PRs to RPU, so I think we all missed it.

I just went ahead and added them to the team

<halkeye> jenkins-admin: make irgendwerAUT a maintainer on signpath-plugin Developers
<jenkins-admin> Added irgendwerAUT as a GitHub maintainer for team signpath-plugin Developers
<halkeye> make chrischu a maintainer on signpath-plugin Developers
<jenkins-admin> Added chrischu as a GitHub maintainer for team signpath-plugin Developers
<halkeye> make Stefan-wenig a maintainer on signpath-plugin Developers
<jenkins-admin> Added Stefan-wenig as a GitHub maintainer for team signpath-plugin Developers
<halkeye> jenkins-admin: make DavidFlamme a maintainer on signpath-plugin Developers
<jenkins-admin> Added DavidFlamme as a GitHub maintainer for team signpath-plugin Developers