Slow requests on repo.jenkins-ci.org

Herve Le Meur

Apr 4, 2022, 6:37:30 AMApr 4
to sup...@jfrog.com, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi dear JFrog support,

Since ~07:50am UTC today (4th of April 2022), our monitoring AND our users are showing really slow response times and low bandwidth download from repo.jenkins-ci.org.

This service is hosted on your Saas, for the Jenkins Open source project, under the name "jenkinsci.jfrog.io" (CNAME repo.jenkins-ci.org -> jenkinsci.jfrog.io).

You can get (public) information about the response time and follow up on https://github.com/jenkins-infra/helpdesk/issues/2864

Thanks in advance for looking into this issue.

Hervé Le Meur

Damien Duportal

Apr 4, 2022, 6:45:12 AMApr 4
to JFrog Support, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi dear Jfrog support,

We have an issue on the repository repo.jenkins-ci.org (ID "jenkinsci.jfrog.org." in your system) which is really slow since this morning.

It appears that my colleagues are not able to open ticket in your system, so I’m sending this email as I’m recognized by your support.

Please find more informations below

Damien DUPORTAL