Opsgenie plugin does not work with Jenkinsfiles

João Freire

Sep 21, 2021, 7:01:33 AM9/21/21
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Good morning, I would like to know if it is possible to help me with a subject related to an Opsgenie plugin.

 I'm integrating Opsgenie with Jenkins from pipelines. I created 2 pipelines with the same code that represents a sample code present in this link: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-jenkins/.

In the first case use the groovy sandbox to run the pipeline script and in the second case I ran the script from a Jenkinsfile.

Case 1:

Jenkins Pipeline:

Screenshot at Sep 20 15-01-28.png

Jenkins Pipeline Job:

Screenshot at Sep 20 15-03-32.png

Opsgenie notification (via slack):

Screenshot at Sep 20 15-13-55.png

In this case, everything went as it should. I ran the pipeline and gave an error to verify that the failure notification appeared in Opsgenie and was validated.

Case2:

Jenkinsfile:

Screenshot at Sep 20 15-27-55.png

Jenkins Pipeline:

Screenshot at Sep 20 15-28-45.png

Jenkins Pipeline Job:

Screenshot at Sep 20 15-29-51.png

As you can see in the Jenkins pipeline job screenshot, the request for Opsgenie is made. My question or problem is that Opsgenie does not notify slack as it did in the first case, so I would like to have some help here if possible.
Cheers.

Gavin Mogan

Sep 21, 2021, 12:43:14 PM9/21/21
to joao....@mailspike-technologies.pt, Jenkins Infrastructure
This mailing list is for Jenkins.Io infrastructure.

Sounds like opsgenie supports thier plugin so I recommend contacting them