Fw: Your subscription expires in 7 days! Renew by November 30, 2021 to remain an organizer

R Tyler Croy

Nov 23, 2021, 9:40:32 AM11/23/21
to 'Gavin Mogan' via Jenkins Infrastructure
I'm not planning on renewing this, how do y'all want to handle it?

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Am 23. Nov. 2021, 02:09, Meetup's Community Team schrieb:

Meetup

Hi there! It's Meetup's Community Team checking in on Jenkins Developers and Users Meetup Group.

It looks like your Organizer Subscription will expire in 7 days. After that time, you'll automatically be stepped down as organizer of your Meetup, and the role will be made available to your members.

Alternatively, you can also choose to step down now, nominate a member to take over your Meetups for you, or close it entirely. Learn more here.

If you would like to continue as a Meetup organizer, you'll need to restart your subscription by November 30, 2021. To restart your subscription or choose a new one, click here.

Feel free to reply to this message if there's anything we can do to help.

Best,
Meetup's Community Team

iPhone App Store Google Play

Manage your settings for all other types of email updates.

Meetup will always send you information about: your account, security, privacy & policies, and payments. Read our Privacy Policy

Meetup LLC, POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163.

signature.asc

Mark Waite

Nov 23, 2021, 10:09:51 AM11/23/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Is this the Jenkins Online Meetup at https://www.meetup.com/Jenkins-online-meetup/ ?  That is part of the Continuous Delivery Foundation and should be renewed by them.

If this is another meetup, can you provide more details of the meetup?

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 23, 2021, 10:52:42 AM11/23/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure, R. Tyler Croy
Hi all,

This is a separate meet up page which was owned by Tyler and has never been officially transferred to the continuous delivery Foundation. We used this group for in person community events like contributor summits.

I do not think it makes much sense to keep this group. The Continuous delivery Foundation will be moving to Bevy which is a new system are being conducted by the Linux Foundation. It's likely to become available for preview by the end of February. We don't plan any in person events, so it makes no sense to even transition it to the Continuous Delivery Foundation.

@Tyler if you could transfer ownership to me as Jenkins events officer that would be great. I will create a local backup of the data there and maybe you just move it somewhere archive to the archive repository

Best regards,
Oleg