Infra team meeting one hour earlier toimorrow?

Mark Waite

Oct 3, 2022, 4:50:45 PM10/3/22
to Jenkins Infrastructure
I'd really like to meet one hour earlier tomorrow as an infrastructure team.  I've updated the Jenkins calendar in the optimistic hope that others will agree with my proposal to move the meeting an hour earlier.

One time only, but I can't attend at the scheduled time tomorrow.

Mark Waite

Herve Le Meur

Oct 3, 2022, 4:57:39 PM10/3/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Fine for me!

Kevin Martens

Oct 3, 2022, 5:00:19 PM10/3/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me, I should be okay to meet then

Kevin Martens
Technical Content Developer
CloudBees, Inc.

E: kmar...@cloudbees.com