Namecheap account (jenkins.io registrar)

Hervé

Sep 27, 2023, 12:52:28 PM9/27/23
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

While trying to resolve some TLS issues with CloudFlare, I've searched which was the registrar for the jenkins.io domain, and it appears to be Namecheap.

Discussing it with Damien, we realized we don't know who has access to this account, hence this email to ask if anyone knows who has access to Namecheap?

Regards,

Hervé

Gavin Mogan

Sep 27, 2023, 12:53:48 PM9/27/23
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I believe its just KK based on the SSL discussions in the past.

R Tyler Croy

Sep 27, 2023, 12:56:32 PM9/27/23
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I've been quietly paying Jenkins project registrations for a long time :)

What can I help with

Oct 26, 2023, 8:50:59 AM10/26/23
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Many Thanks (for taking care of this and sponsoring the project ;) ) Tyler!

It looks like we never answered this thread but we don't need help anymore: there was a technical misunderstanding which has been fixed :)