Older Jenkins documents in personal google drive

Martin d'Anjou

Jun 30, 2024, 2:07:06 PM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jenkins Infra,

I have several files on my personal google drive that are related to my past participation in the Jenkins Community, such as GSOC presentations and text documents. I would like to transfer ownership of those files and remove them from my personal google drive folder. I would like to do that in a way that does not break existing access.

One way to proceed would be for me to remove access, then a crawler would scan all the google drive URLs on jenkins.io and discover the broken links, and then I would transfer ownership of those ones to an account of your choosing.

It looks like curl can be used to discover broken access by returning non-zero when there is no access (HTTP >=400), and zero when access works (HTTP 200). Example:

Thanks,
Martin