threats detected on ftp.belnet.be

Kostiantyn

Nov 12, 2021, 5:28:27 AM11/12/21
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi gents,
While on the corporate network, we try to update our Jenkins instance, but we get a connection error.
After analyzing, we found traffic blocking on our antivirus gateway (details in attachment).
Is it possible to remove this mirror from the mirrors list until support of ftp.belnet.be removes these packages?
Thanks and regards, Kostiantyn!
screenshot-02.png
screenshot-01.png

Tim Jacomb

Nov 12, 2021, 6:07:00 AM11/12/21
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Not being an expert, those look like packages used for security testing with Kali linux.
They don't look malicious (while they could be used by bad actors, so can a lot of things).

Ettercap commons looks to be: