Jira Email

Richard Bywater

Nov 25, 2020, 4:47:46 AM11/25/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I seem to recall seeing an email about Jira emails at some point but can't track it down right now - just wondering if Jira emails are supposed to be currently working or not?

I had an issue assigned to me an hour ago and I don't seem to have received any emails about it. Not sure if that's because it wasn't sent or because there was some error receiving it?

Thanks
Richard.

Tim Jacomb

Nov 25, 2020, 7:04:03 AM11/25/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I raised a support issue with Linux foundation about it yesterday

Tim Jacomb

Nov 30, 2020, 3:31:46 PM11/30/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
This is fixed now

Richard Bywater

Nov 30, 2020, 3:57:37 PM11/30/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Awesome. Thanks for getting this fixed up.

Richard.