Support question

Channing Lovett

Jun 16, 2022, 12:37:56 PM6/16/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I have been trying to push a few blogs through to our staging environment in Jenkins, but they have consistently failed this week and I don't know what the problem is. I'm not a programmer/dev so I don't really know how to interpret the errors that are showing up.

It looks like this is where things start to get messy:
Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 12.36.54 PM.png
/home/ubuntu/workspace/Deploy CartoDB Blog to Development - stag/blog/npm-debug.log

Is this something you would be able to help me with?

Thank you!

Cheers,

Channing

--
Channing Lovett

Content Marketing Manager

(US) +1 917 463 3232 | (ES) +34 911 165 823 | clo...@carto.com

Gavin Mogan

Jun 16, 2022, 12:40:12 PM6/16/22
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Mailing list for jenkins-ci.org operations and infrastructure.

Is this request related to jenkins-ci.org or jenkins.io?

Akin Agbodo

Jun 25, 2022, 5:01:02 PM6/25/22
to Jenkins Infrastructure
 sorry I don't have an answer to your question. Do you know how I could reset my Jenkins password

Mark Waite

Jun 25, 2022, 7:26:23 PM6/25/22
to Jenkins Infrastructure
On Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 3:01:02 PM UTC-6 Akin Agbodo wrote:
 sorry I don't have an answer to your question. Do you know how I could reset my Jenkins password

If your "Jenkins password" means the password for your account that can access https://issues.jenkins.io , https://ci.jenkins.io , and https://repo.jenkins-ci.org/ , then you can reset that through  https://accounts.jenkins.io/

If your "Jenkins password" means the password for an account on a Jenkins controller that you administer, then refer to https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6988849/how-to-reset-jenkins-security-settings-from-the-command-line

Mark Waite