repo.jenkins-ci.org certificate renewal

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Nov 15, 2021, 11:56:15 AM11/15/21
to help...@jfrog.com, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

SSL certificate for repo.jenkins-ci.org is going to expire on March 1st 2022, so I'd like to start working on the renewal of it.
  • We went through this 2 years ago and its email subject is the same if that helps you with the context.
  • Last time around, I asked if Artifactory Cloud supported Let's Encrypt, and the answer was no. I'd like to ask the same question again. If so, great, if not ...
  • Last time around, I was told to provide the private key, not just the updated certificate. If that is still the case, the certificate needs to be rekeyed, which means we only have 72 hours until the old certificate is revoked. If we go down this route, we need to time this right so that my renewing the certificate and your installing it happens in a close proximity.
Thank you in advance. Let me know how best to proceed.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi