FW: Moment.js is is a Legacy Project, are there plans to update it.

Ortiz, Gabriel E. (GSFC-730.0)[BUSINESS INTEGRA, INC.]

Jan 10, 2022, 12:57:10 PM1/10/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

See below.

Thanks,

Gabe Ortiz
IT Systems Engineer

Mission Cloud Platform (MCP)

Information Technology and Communications Directorate (Code 730)

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

agcy-mis...@mail.nasa.gov

Jan 10, 2022, 1:13:34 PM1/10/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Moment.js is a legacy project now and was flagged by our security team.  Are there plans to migrate it, upgrade it or remove it?

https://momentjs.com/docs/#/-project-status/

It is a dependency for Pipeline: Stage View

This plugin is not really maintained, so I would not expect anything much to change. If you do not need the plugin, uninstall it. If you suspect there is an exploitable security vulnerability, see https://www.jenkins.io/security/reporting/.

Gavin Mogan

Jan 10, 2022, 2:04:31 PM1/10/22
to Jenkins Infrastructure
This is the infra mailing list, which is about the infra that runs the
jenkins project.

The only plugin that requires it is pipeline stage view -
https://plugins.jenkins.io/momentjs/#dependencies You can create an
issue for pipeline stage view to update, or switch to
https://community.jenkins.io/t/blue-ocean-but-in-classic-ui/96

Either way, infra list probably isn't where you'd get great visibility.

Gavin