FW: Moment.js is is a Legacy Project, are there plans to update it.

Ortiz, Gabriel E. (GSFC-730.0)[BUSINESS INTEGRA, INC.]

Jan 10, 2022, 12:57:10 PMJan 10
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

See below.

Thanks,

Gabe Ortiz
IT Systems Engineer

Mission Cloud Platform (MCP)

Information Technology and Communications Directorate (Code 730)

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

agcy-mis...@mail.nasa.gov

Jan 10, 2022, 1:13:34 PMJan 10
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Moment.js is a legacy project now and was flagged by our security team.  Are there plans to migrate it, upgrade it or remove it?

https://momentjs.com/docs/#/-project-status/

It is a dependency for Pipeline: Stage View

This plugin is not really maintained, so I would not expect anything much to change. If you do not need the plugin, uninstall it. If you suspect there is an exploitable security vulnerability, see https://www.jenkins.io/security/reporting/.

Gavin Mogan

Jan 10, 2022, 2:04:31 PMJan 10
to Jenkins Infrastructure
This is the infra mailing list, which is about the infra that runs the
jenkins project.

The only plugin that requires it is pipeline stage view -
https://plugins.jenkins.io/momentjs/#dependencies You can create an
issue for pipeline stage view to update, or switch to
https://community.jenkins.io/t/blue-ocean-but-in-classic-ui/96

Either way, infra list probably isn't where you'd get great visibility.

Gavin