Jenkins-infra github organisation and billing emails

Herve Le Meur

Jan 6, 2022, 8:36:25 AM1/6/22
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Hello,

Checking jenkins-infra github organisation settings, I've noticed the current public email is set to "in...@lists.jenkins-ci.org" and the (private) billing one to "tyler-...@monkeypox.org"

I propose to change the public email to "jenkins-i...@googlegroups.com" (not the public mailing "jenkin...@googlegroups.com" as I'm not sure this email won't receive operations mails like member joigjning, etc) and to let the billing one blank if allowed by github, or by "jenkins-i...@googlegroups.com" if not.

WDYT?

Regards and happy New Year,

Hervé

Herve Le Meur

Jan 6, 2022, 8:38:44 AM1/6/22
to Jenkins Infrastructure
The mails in "clear" text:
1) infra (at) lists.jenkins-ci.org
2) tyler--github (at) monkeypox.org
3) and 5) jenkins-infra-team (at) googlegroups.com
4) jenkins-infra (at) googlegroups.com

R. Tyler Croy

Jan 6, 2022, 12:29:16 PM1/6/22
to 'Herve Le Meur' via Jenkins Infrastructure
(replies inline)

On Thu, 06 Jan 2022, 'Herve Le Meur' via Jenkins Infrastructure wrote:

> The mails in "clear" text:
> 1) infra (at) lists.jenkins-ci.org
> 2) tyler--github (at) monkeypox.org
> 3) and 5) jenkins-infra-team (at) googlegroups.com
> 4) jenkins-infra (at) googlegroups.com

I've not had that monkeypox.org email address for a while now, so it
definitely makes sense to at least update that one :)

signature.asc

Tim Jacomb

Jan 6, 2022, 12:42:47 PM1/6/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com