Cloud Native SIG - Next meeting. External Fingerprint storage, Jenkinsfile Runner, something else?

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 4, 2020, 5:33:17 PM6/4/20
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Hi all,

Just to follow-up on the discussion we had 2 weeks ago, I suggest to have a new Cloud Native SIG meeting next week.

Suggested agenda:
Jenkinsfile Runner is TBD, because it might make sense to have a separate dedicated meeting about it.

Best regards,
Oleg

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 5, 2020, 12:45:20 AM6/5/20
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG

Sumit Sarin

Jun 5, 2020, 1:45:07 AM6/5/20
to Oleg Nenashev, Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Hi Oleg,
Excited to do a demo of the external fingerprint storage. +1 on the agenda from me.
Looking forward to the next Cloud Native SIG Meeting.

Thanks and Regards,
Sumit

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 10, 2020, 8:39:44 AM6/10/20
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Thursday 1PM UTC is a winner. I have sent a calendar invite to the SIG members.

After some consideration, I decided to postpone the Jenkinsfile Runner demo to the next week (focused on the Jenkins Infra outage).

Best regards,
Oleg

On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 at 10:15, Oleg Nenashev <o.v.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
Correct Doodle link: https://doodle.com/poll/8kvhxxed2b36hk7e

On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 11:33:17 PM UTC+2, Oleg Nenashev wrote:
Hi all,

Just to follow-up on the discussion we had 2 weeks ago, I suggest to have a new Cloud Native SIG meeting next week.

Suggested agenda:
Jenkinsfile Runner is TBD, because it might make sense to have a separate dedicated meeting about it.

Best regards,
Oleg

Sumit Sarin

Jun 12, 2020, 2:11:17 AM6/12/20
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Hi all,
The Cloud Native SIG meeting took place successfully yesterday where we presented the demo for the External Fingerprint Storage project and had some insightful discussions in regards to making the project even better. I immensely thank everyone who participated!

If somebody wanted to attend but missed it, the recording and slides are linked.
Also the PR for this project's JEP is also ready.

Thanks again,

Best Regards,
Sumit Sarin