New Meeting Time

Marky Jackson

Oct 28, 2020, 9:33:31 AM10/28/20
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Hello all. I hope this message finds you well.
We would like to test having a SIG meeting this Friday 10/30/2020 at 8 AM PST.
I am not adding this to the community calendar and will post the meeting doc and zoom link in the Cloud-Native Gitter channel 10 minutes prior to meeting time.
I want to see if this meeting time generates enough interest to make it official. Previous meetings time did not generate enough participation.

Thanks all, see you then!

Vibhav Bobade

Oct 28, 2020, 9:37:31 AM10/28/20
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG

See you on Friday then Marky !

Oleg Nenashev

Oct 28, 2020, 9:49:16 AM10/28/20
to Vibhav Bobade, Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
I will try to join, but it is quite unlikely.
My work schedule is a nightmare until the Jenkins elections and some other stuff is over

Tim Jacomb

Oct 28, 2020, 10:24:08 AM10/28/20
to Oleg Nenashev, Vibhav Bobade, Jenkins Cloud Native SIG

Sladyn Nunes

Oct 28, 2020, 10:27:44 AM10/28/20
to Tim Jacomb, Oleg Nenashev, Vibhav Bobade, Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Caught up with some stuff. Would like to drive the cloud native sig forward though. Will definitely try my best to make it
Cheers