SIG Meeting at DW | JW Contributor Summit (Sep 17)?

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 25, 2018, 8:24:41 AM7/25/18
to jenkins-clou...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Yesterday we were discussing the DevOps World | Jenkins World agenda with Tracy Miranda who submitted a blogpost draft to jenkins.io (pull request). There will be 2-hour slots there for unconference and Birds of Feather.

Many of the SIG participants are going to the conference from what I see. I have thought it may be a good idea to use this 2-hour slot and do a Cloud Native SIG meeting there. We could use this timeslot to discuss the ongoing projects and to discuss ideas for the next steps.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Oleg

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 30, 2018, 3:30:21 AM7/30/18
to jenkins-clou...@googlegroups.com
No negative feedback so far. Let's add it to the tomorrow's SIG meeting

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 10, 2018, 1:56:57 PM9/10/18
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Hi all,

Just to summarize the discussion at the last Cloud Native SIG meeting, we will have a face-2-face meeting at DevOps World | Jenkins World US.
I have created a meeting notes document here. This time we won't be doing a broadcast, unless there are many requests to do so && technical possibility.

Current agenda:

  • 10:00AM - Project updates including Cloud Native SIG ones...

    • Oleg, Jesse - Cloud Native Jenkins project update

    • Ewelina, Nicolas - Jenkins Configurations as Code

  • 1.00PM-3:00PM - Cloud Native SIG Meeting (BoF table)

  • 3.30PM - Ignite Talks

    • Program will be discussed during the summit

    • Feel free to propose your ideas in the doc!

  • 5:00PM - Wrap-up

  • 6:00PM Contributor dinner, all summit participants are invited

Please let me know if you want to add something to the agenda OR just propose a change in the document.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 25, 2018, 4:04:54 PM9/25/18
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Hi all. Just an update, all meeting notes are posted here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hw1mpXSpH8BAe2YK5SrCfFuHQLRf__KnjDBK_SbhGls/edit
We also had a "Cloud Native Jenkins" update together with Jesse, slides are here: https://speakerdeck.com/onenashev/jenkins-contributor-summit-2018-cloud-native-jenkins-update

We are going to have another meeting this week in order to sync-up on project statuses. I will send a separate email about it.

Best regards,
Oleg