Google Season of Docs project - "Jenkins on Kubernetes"

Mark Waite

Aug 25, 2020, 8:19:52 PM8/25/20
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
The Jenkins project is please to have been accepted as a mentoring organization in Google Season of Docs.  The project will document "Jenkins on Kubernetes".  We're looking forward to great results from the Google Season of Docs project.

Zainab Abubakar has been accepted as the Google Season of Docs technical writer for the Jenkins project.  Her proposal to document "Jenkins on Kubernetes" will be reviewed in more detail in this Friday's meeting of the Jenkins Documentation Special Interest Group.

We're grateful to the mentors that have agreed to assist Zainab in her documentation efforts, including Kristin Whetstone and Marky Jackson-Taulia.

Documentation SIG meeting is Friday, August 28, 2020 at 13:00 UTC. We'd love to have others join us as additional mentors and participants to assist with Jenkins on Kubernetes.  See the Docs SIG page for more information on the Friday meeting .

Mark Waite