Proposal: Cloud Native SIG logo

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 4, 2020, 4:56:55 PM6/4/20
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Hi all,

Just to follow-up on the Cloud Native SIG 2.0 meeting, I suggest to finally setup a logo for the SIG. I would suggest a "Cloud Native Jenkins" logo which we have used a few times before as unofficial logo. This logo has been originally created by CloudBees for a Jenkins World conference in 2018, and then it was enhanced by a few authors. I have got a permission permission to use this logo in the Jenkins community, standard Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License applies to it as to any other Jenkins artwork.

Would everyone be fine with using this logo? If so, I will add it as a part of the SIG web pages update next week.

Best regards,
Oleg

Sumit Sarin

Jun 4, 2020, 4:58:33 PM6/4/20
to Oleg Nenashev, Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Hi Oleg,
+1 from me, looks awesome :)

Ewelina Wilkosz

Jun 4, 2020, 5:02:06 PM6/4/20
to Sumit Sarin, Jenkins Cloud Native SIG, Oleg Nenashev