New maintainer for Jenkins Operator

Piotr Ryba

Mar 24, 2023, 11:12:00 AM3/24/23
to jenkins-clou...@googlegroups.com, Bartłomiej Antoniak, Broken pip3

Hello,

My name is Peter, I work at VirtusLab and am part of the team maintaining the Jenkins Operator project.

A few days ago we’ve published an announcement regarding the further involvement of the VirtusLab team in the operator. Long story short, we’ll be limiting our contribution to the project as the company is pursuing other goals.

Nonetheless, there are members of the Jenkins Community willing to take over. Luigi (broke...@gmail.com) has already begun his work to get the project back in shape by going through the open issues, publishing a roadmap, and working on the pull requests. If anybody is interested in helping to keep the project alive, Luigi is the person to go to.

It’s good to see the project live on.

Best regards,

Peter

Email correspondence is considered personal data processing. Check out our Privacy Policy for details about the controller of your data and your rights according to GDPR/RODO.

Tim Jacomb

Mar 24, 2023, 1:29:52 PM3/24/23
to Piotr Ryba, Bartłomiej Antoniak, Broken pip3, Jenkins Developers, jenkins-clou...@googlegroups.com
+ jenkinsci-dev