SIG in person meeting at KubeCon/CDF Summit

Carlos Sanchez

May 13, 2019, 12:13:57 PM5/13/19
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Hi, I believe a number of us will be next week at KubeCon and the CDF Summit. If you'd like to meet we can organize something

Craig Barber

May 13, 2019, 1:12:30 PM5/13/19
to Carlos Sanchez, Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
I'm in :)

Craig Barber
Software Engineer
Cloud Graphite: Platforms

Tim Jacomb

May 19, 2019, 12:18:46 PM5/19/19
to Craig Barber, Carlos Sanchez, Jenkins Cloud Native SIG

nicolas de loof

May 19, 2019, 12:23:26 PM5/19/19
to Tim Jacomb, Craig Barber, Carlos Sanchez, Jenkins Cloud Native SIG

Carlos Sanchez

May 19, 2019, 12:27:43 PM5/19/19
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
If you are around on Monday, attending the CNCF Summit (there will be talks about Jenkins and the other projects) or otherwise, we could meet around lunch 12:30-14:00.