Cancel Tomorrow Meeting

Marky Jackson

Nov 19, 2020, 9:43:06 AM11/19/20
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Hello all. The meeting that is tomorrow is going to be canceled. The attendance has been extremely low, 2 people at the last few meetings.
With my new job and the event officer role upcoming, I will not be able to lead this initiative.
If anyone would like to lead this, let me know and I will work in tandem with you.
Thanks kindly.

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 20, 2020, 9:56:56 AM11/20/20
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Thanks to Marky for driving the meetings over the past few months!
Vibhav has expressed interest to have a meeting tomorrow. I am also available, so we will host a short meeting. Everyone is welcome to join.