Proposal for building External Fingerprint Storage (GSoC)

Sumit Sarin

Feb 16, 2020, 5:28:57 AM2/16/20
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Hi all,
Hope you are doing well.

I have been working on a proposal draft for building external fingerprint storage for Jenkins. This would be (if accepted) a project for Google Summer of Code (GSoC) this summer.

I would love to get your reviews and comments on it. This would help me immensely.

The link to the draft is here.

Thanks and Regards,
Sumit Sarin
(Github: Stellargo)

Jesse Glick

Feb 17, 2020, 10:02:09 AM2/17/20
to Sumit Sarin, Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 5:29 AM Sumit Sarin
<sumitsari...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been working on a proposal draft for building external fingerprint storage for Jenkins. This would be (if accepted) a project for Google Summer of Code (GSoC) this summer.

This list is more or less defunct. I would suggest posting to the
general Jenkins developer list instead. Also I would suggest creating
a draft JEP

https://github.com/jenkinsci/jep

Oleg Nenashev

Feb 17, 2020, 10:03:42 AM2/17/20
to Jesse Glick, Sumit Sarin, Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
FTR my plan is to revive Cloud Native SIG, stay tuned for announcements