ANN - 2020 Elections: Governance Board and Officer candidates

Oleg Nenashev

Oct 28, 2020, 6:43:10 PM10/28/20
Hello,

As you probably know, in a few weeks we will have the Jenkins 2020 elections. We will be electing two governance board members and five officers, namely: Security, Events, Release, Infrastructure, and Documentation.

Thanks to everyone who sent the nominations! After reviews and confirmations with nominees, the Jenkins 2020 Elections committee is happy to announce the candidates for the Jenkins Governance Board and Officer roles:
  • Governance Board candidates: Andrey Falko, Ewelina Wilkosz, Frederic Gurr, Gavin Mogan, Justin Harringa, Mark Waite, Marky Jackson, Steven Terrana, Zhao Xiaojie (Rick)
  • Release officer: Baptiste Mathus, Tim Jacomb, Victor Martinez
  • Security officer: Daniel Beck (uncontested)
  • Events officer: Marky Jackson (uncontested)
  • Infrastructure Officer: Olivier Vernin (uncontested)
  • Documentation officer: Mark Waite (uncontested)
You can find more information about the candidates in this blogpost. We encourage all community members to support the candidates and to participate in the elections!

We will hold elections for all contested positions on Nov 10..27. If you would like to participate, please sign up for voting using this Google Form or by sending an email to the Elections committee. All community members with a public contribution before Sep 01 are eligible to vote, non-code contributions also count. Deadline for voter registration is November 08.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev
Jenkins 2020 Elections Committee