Jenkins using Github Actions (DEMO)

Sladyn Nunes

Jun 2, 2020, 1:48:00 AM6/2/20
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Hi all,
My college requested us to teach our college students how to use Jenkins CI/CD using github actions so that they can easily use it in their projects. So my friend Mitesh Goplani and me would be doing a livestream using https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkinsfile-runner-github-actions. Although this tool is just a POC but I guess it is a good start to just get a project running using a Jenkinsfile. Here is the stream link if anyone wants to attend. It is just a beginner demo but we will try our best.
Timing: 10:00 am Tuesday, Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
Thanks and Cheers.

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 4, 2020, 4:57:20 PM6/4/20
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG