Something special for you

Digital Marketing Agency

Feb 1, 2024, 2:14:54 PMFeb 1
to jenkins-advocacy...@googlegroups.com
Hi There!
I recently visited your YouTube channel " Jenkins  '' and saw that your content is great but your video SEO score is too low. I'm here to assist you.
I am an SEO expert and a professional digital marketer. I can help you make your content viral with good SEO.

You have a good chance of getting a lot of views and subscribers if you properly optimize your video and create an eye-catching thumbnail.
Additionally, I'll help you conduct keyword research and choose the ideal keyword for your video's title and tags (high search volume and low competition with your requirements).
Your content will rank higher as a result of YouTube search results.

Your last video's SEO Score is very low and the ranked tag is 0. As a result, YouTube will not promote your content to other people and it will not show under YouTube search results.

If your video is good SEO then it watches a huge audience.

Please respond to me then we will discuss more.

Thanks for your time.
Regards
MD Khalid Syfullah
Jenkins.jpg