Using recordings from previous meetup

Nicolaj "Figaw" G.

May 26, 2021, 6:10:07 AM5/26/21
to Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG
Hey all!

I did an interview with the company I work for, and they asked me to provide some footage of me "at work" and I thought of you!

I did a couple of meetups for you last year about Jenkins and Kubernetes, JobDSL, pipeline etc. which were recorded and put on YouTube.

Is it okay if we show some clips from these?

Thank you in advance, best regards,
Nicolaj G.

Oleg Nenashev

May 26, 2021, 6:37:51 AM5/26/21
to Nicolaj Figaw G., Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG
Hi Nicolaj,

Thanks for reaching out. And thanks again for the great presentations at the Jenkins Online Meetup. You are always welcome to join us again.

No objections from me if you reference where it was presented (e.g.a footnote). IMHO all our videos are or should be licensed as Creative Commons so that our licensing and reuse terms are clear. I will create a TODO item to get it sorted later.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev