CDF Zoom account for Justin Harringa?

Mark Waite

May 25, 2021, 11:29:06 PM5/25/21
to Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG
Justin Harringa has agreed to act as lead mentor for the Git Credentials Binding project in Google Summer of Code 2021.  He'll need access to the Jenkins Zoom account so that he can host and record the mentoring sessions.

Justin has been a GSoC mentor multiple times.  He is a maintainer of the gitlab branch source plugin, the gitlab api plugin, the config driven pipeline plugin, the chatter notifier plugin, and the argus notifier plugin.

Can the Zoom account information be shared with Justin?

Mark Waite

Oleg Nenashev

May 26, 2021, 1:31:07 AM5/26/21
to Mark Waite, Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG, Justin Harringa
+1 from me. Note that JEP-13 needs slight updates after the recent [de-]monetization changes

Alyssa Tong

May 26, 2021, 1:43:23 PM5/26/21
to Oleg Nenashev, Mark Waite, Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG, Justin Harringa

Mark Waite

Jun 8, 2021, 12:40:18 AM6/8/21
to Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG
Thanks.  I've shared the Zoom account credentials with Justin.

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 16, 2021, 8:49:33 PM6/16/21
to Mark Waite, Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG
Also granted YouTube access to Justin