The YouTube video SEO quality is very bad.

Freelancer Nissan

May 7, 2023, 2:04:20 AM5/7/23
to jenkins-advocacy...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
I hope you are well. Look at "Video without SEO" Like "A car without petrol". I have seen your YouTube channel and videos. Your YouTube content idea is great. But I see a lot of mistakes in your youtube videos like SEO scores is low, not enough views, low subscribers, no social media engagement, no high-rank keywords, hashtags, thumbnails not attractive, and more.

If you want. How I will help you?

1. High-rank keywords & tags setup
2. Also, setup title, description, cards end screens
3. All channel errors solve
4. Set up Channel trailer & Featured video
5. Add subscribe button
6. Add to the social media link
7. About page keywords setup
8. Playlists SEO setup
9. Report provide with google excel sheets
10. Videos SEO by VIDIQ software
11. Create attractive thumbnails

My previous experience:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OHPQE38wV2XGyP-S3aW1s19mwR-16bpz_kw70kt7XK8/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions or need more details please message me. I am waiting for your valuable response.
Thank you