Amplification of Inclusive CI/CD meet up

Maria Ashby

Sep 6, 2022, 5:38:52 PM9/6/22
to Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG
Hi , my name is Maria. I am a community manager in the Devops space. I am hosting an event this Thursday called Dinner and Deployments. I was wondering if you could help me amplify my event in this channel. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/411491751907
The goal is to create a safe space for new people in the community to come learn about CI/CD and get started on their journey into this space.

Best,
Maria

Alyssa Tong

Sep 7, 2022, 8:05:15 PM9/7/22
to Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG
Hi Maria,

Based on the invite page, we will not be able to promote your event as this isn't relevant to Jenkins.

Thanks,
alyssa

Alyssa Tong

Sep 7, 2022, 8:32:50 PM9/7/22
to Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG
i should clarify - altho Jenkins is a CI/CD tool, this event isn't specific to Jenkins