Jenkins YouTube and Zoom access for Cyrille Le Clerc

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 16, 2021, 3:53:40 AM6/16/21
to Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG, Cyrille Le Clerc, Cyrille Le Clerc, 木内陽大
Dear all,

I will be out for a while due to personal matters. I would like to grant Cyrille Le Clerc access to the Jenkins Zoom account and to the YouTube Channel content management. It would allow Cyrille to manage recording of the Jenkins Remoting Monitoring GSoC project we mentor together with Cyrille, Darshan and Sumit.

Would you approve it?

Thanks in advance,
Oleg

Olblak

Jun 16, 2021, 3:56:12 AM6/16/21
to 'Olblak' via Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG
Hi Oleg,
I definitely support that initiative but we definitely need a way to track who was granted access.

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 16, 2021, 4:05:31 AM6/16/21
to Olblak, 'Olblak' via Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG
Agreed. I have already started a page for jenkins-infra/documentation . Zoom credentials are out of control at the moment, and ideally we should rotate them

Mark Waite

Jun 16, 2021, 2:59:13 PM6/16/21
to Oleg Nenashev, Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG, Cyrille Le Clerc, Cyrille Le Clerc, 木内陽大
+1 from me to grant access to Cyrille.

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 16, 2021, 8:53:25 PM6/16/21
to Mark Waite, Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG, Cyrille Le Clerc, Cyrille Le Clerc, 木内陽大
Hi all,

Granted the access to Cyrille. I will follow up on my action items later

BR, Oleg