Re: Logo for 1Password for Open Source program

Gavin Mogan

Jun 6, 2024, 7:31:21 PMJun 6
to david...@agilebits.com, jenkins-advocacy...@googlegroups.com, Jenkins Governance Board
My involvement with jenkins is pretty limited these days, but i'll forward your message to the advocacy and outreach special interest group and board, I think they will be more relevant people to talk to.

Gavin

On Thu, Jun 6, 2024 at 4:27 PM David Hogg <david...@agilebits.com> wrote:
Hi Gavin,

My name is David, and I'm the Senior Manager of Customer Advocacy at 1Password.

As part of an upcoming update to our developer.1password.com website, we would love to spotlight some open source projects that are participating in our 1Password for Open Source program.

Would you be comfortable with us featuring Jenkins' logo?

Thank you,

David Hogg
Senior Manager, Community Advocacy
david...@1password.com | Schedule a meeting
More than 100,000 businesses trust 1Password to secure their most important information. Share your experience.

David Hogg

Jun 6, 2024, 7:39:12 PMJun 6
to Gavin Mogan, jenkins-advocacy...@googlegroups.com, Jenkins Governance Board
Hi Gavin,

Thanks so much for your quick reply and for forwarding this to the relevant parties.

Looking forward to hearing from the team soon!

All the best,

David Hogg
Senior Manager, Community Advocacy
david...@1password.com | Schedule a meeting
More than 100,000 businesses trust 1Password to secure their most important information. Share your experience.

Mark Waite

Jun 6, 2024, 8:03:54 PMJun 6
to david...@agilebits.com, Gavin Mogan, jenkins-advocacy...@googlegroups.com, Jenkins Governance Board
Thanks for asking David!

Yes, you're welcome to display the Jenkins project logo as one of the open source projects participating in the 1Password for Open Source program.

We've happily placed the 1Password logo in a sponsor appreciation blog post in 2022.  Thanks for your sponsorship of open source software!

Mark Waite - Member of Jenkins Governing Board

David Hogg

Jun 10, 2024, 5:33:44 AMJun 10
to Mark Waite, Gavin Mogan, jenkins-advocacy...@googlegroups.com, Jenkins Governance Board
Hi Mark,

Thanks so much! We really appreciate your partnership here.