Fwd: Update Re: CDF Outreach Committee - Relaunching soon

Gavin Mogan

Nov 16, 2022, 1:31:25 AM11/16/22
to jenkins-advocacy...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lori Lorusso <lo...@jfrog.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 5:16 PM
Subject: Update Re: CDF Outreach Committee - Relaunching soon
To: Lori Lorusso <lo...@jfrog.com>, Michelle Martineau <mmart...@linuxfoundation.org>, Steve Chin <ste...@jfrog.com>

Hi Everyone,

We will have our first meeting December 14 and we have not heard back from all of the projects yet. We would love to have representation from each project so we can be sure to keep the community informed on all of the exciting things happening in each project as well as hit the CDF goals and objectives for 2023 and beyond.

For a sneak peak at what we will discuss... please see the attached deck.

@Michelle Martineau will add your representative (or yourself) to the meeting invite. The more the merrier!

Day: December 14
Time: 10:30 AM EST

We can't do this without you!!!

Looking forward to kicking things off and setting us up for success in 2023!

Cheers,

Lori Lorusso | Open Source Program Manager | JFrog

On Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at 10:36 AM Lori Lorusso <lo...@jfrog.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all of your feedback on the Marketing Outreach Committee. Everything you said was taken into consideration when we were determining the restructure and relaunch of the Outreach Committee after the Linux Foundation Member Summit. One of the new changes we are implementing is making sure we have a representative of each project on the committee so we don't loose any marketing opportunities.

Can you please send me & Michelle the name/email of the person you want to represent your project on the committee. We can always swap this person out or add a new person if needed for any particular reason.

If you have any questions let me know. Looking forward to seeing you at the CDF Summit at Kubecon and LF Summit :)