Fwd: CDF Outreach Committee - Relaunching soon

Oleg Nenashev

Oct 17, 2022, 12:44:30 PM10/17/22
to Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG, Jenkins Governance Board, Alyssa Tong, Lori Lorusso
FYI, we may want to designate someone to the CDF Outreach community.  I guess Alyssa would be the obvious nomination if she's available.

I will bring up this topic at the governance meeting

BR, Oleg

Oct 17, 2022, 4:42:46 PM10/17/22
to Oleg Nenashev, Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG, Jenkins Governance Board, Alyssa Tong, Lori Lorusso
Hello,

Sounds like a good idea. Just note that Alyssa is on PTO until Oct 21.

/- Jmm

Alyssa Tong

Nov 18, 2022, 7:20:59 PM11/18/22
to Jean-Marc Meessen, Oleg Nenashev, Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG, Jenkins Governance Board, Lori Lorusso
Hi Lori,

I will be at the meeting on behalf of Jenkins and anyone else from the Jenkins community interested in joining (perhaps JMM (?), pls include in the logistics.

Thanks,
alyssa