Collaboration Opportunity: Link Exchange for Our Websites

ja...@aegissofttech.com

May 16, 2024, 7:17:12 AMMay 16
to jenkins-advocacy...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm Ethan Millar from Aegis Softtech. I recently stumbled upon your fantastic blog post titled "Introducing the 2 + 2 + 2 Java support plan". Your insights align perfectly with our audience's interests.

We're interested in featuring each other's content to enhance value for our audiences and boost SEO. We're willing to add a link to your blog in exchange for a link on one of our sites:

      1. Aegis Softtech: https://www.aegissofttech.com/insights/
          Ahref DR: 45
          USA Monthly Traffic: 1.2K

      2. Nexsoftsys: https://www.nexsoftsys.com/insights/
          Ahref DR: 43
          USA Monthly Traffic: 1.1K

Keen to discuss further or explore alternative arrangements that benefit us both.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Ethan Millar
Chief Editor