Software Review Paid Campaign with TechTimes.com

Richard Fox

Nov 20, 2023, 1:21:47 AM11/20/23
to jenkins-advocacy...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am Richard, Sales Media Associate of TechTimes.com. Techtimes.com has 5 million visitors monthly, and I'm reaching out to see if there is an opportunity to collaborate with you and your company. Based on our marketing research, your services are among the best in the market. Our readers will be the right target for you to promote your product and build your branding.

Below are the two types of Articles that you might consider being featured in:

1. Ranking Article
2. Software/Product Review Article

Meanwhile, TechTimes is well known for Ranking Articles and is very popular with the Top 5 Best keywords for businesses. For example, If you Google "Best Technology Law Firms in Chicago" or "Top 5 NFT, you can play, "you will see that our posts are on the 1st page of Google. (This is an example we did for our client)

As for your company, we focus on the "Top 5 Best Application Development Software in 2024". You can also suggest the best keyword for your business. Please let me know if you want to be featured as No.1.

Additionally, We are excited to promote your company or product for this upcoming Black Friday and Cyber Monday, two of the most significant events of the year, and get the attention of our clients to mark up your brandings.

If you have any questions or queries.
You can send us your email: rich...@techtimes.com

Regards.
Richard Fox