Shopon chowdhury

Mar 15, 2024, 12:51:40 PMMar 15
to jenkins-advocacy...@googlegroups.com
Youtube promotion, SEO or Monetization and facebook page grow

Hi/Hello
I I was analyzing your YouTube channel (jenkins) and are you struggling with subscribers and video views for monetization?

I can help you grow your YT channel

We are offering a full YouTube monetization/marketing/promotion/video SEO service. I'm md Solaiman ali from bangladesh working as a full YouTube monetization service provider since 2019. Already I completed 100+ jobs from our Agency. 100% I can guarantee to Improve Subscribres and video views on any YT channel with my experience.

Below we found your channel issue:
●not SEO videob
●no subscribe view and monitiazetion
●no tag
●no promot

What to expect from this service?

●100% real and genuine results. Safe and worldwide audiences.
●Increase your popularity on YouTube.
●Natural engagements with good conversion. Absolute compliance with YT TOS.
●Channel Tags
●SEO Friendly Title Enhance S.E.O Score
●Channel Optimization
●White-Hat S.E.O Method
●Recommended Algorithm
●Add End Screen & Cards Optimized For Top Ranking Free tips to grow your channel Improve SEO Score by Vidlq/TubeBuddy
●Right meta tag optimization Strong Strategic Description
●Keywords/Hashtags Research
Note, do you need this service please contact me.

Md Solaiman Ali
Screenshot_20240315-225059_Chrome.jpg