2 urgent c2c remote job opportunity:::AWS Data Architect and AWS data engineer

Md Imtiaz

Feb 2, 2022, 4:55:02 PM2/2/22
to md.i...@my3tech.com
Hope this email finds you well!!!

This is Imtiaz from My3tech

I have an urgent job opportunity with my client

Please find Job Description mentioned below and let me know if you are interested and available for below position

Role: Cloud Data ArchitectLocation: Unites States (Remote)About us:Hashmap an NTT Data company- advises, architects, selects, and implements solutions for clients with a focus on data analytics in the Cloud. These service areas span solution architecture, data engineering, analytics, AI/ML, DevOps, and IoT.We are looking for a savvy Cloud Architect to join our growing Hashmap team of data professionals. The hire will be responsible for specifying and implementing optimized, comprehensive and robust cloud or on-prem solutions, or hybrids thereof.Technical Skill Sets (Mandatory):Cloud Knowledge• Hands-on experience of Azure, AWS or GCP with an excellent understanding of its ecosystems. Certification as a cloud architect is preferable• Expert-level knowledge on implementing cloud data warehouses – Snowflake and AWS Redshift or Azure SQL Data Warehouse, or Google BigQuery experience.• Ensuring critical system security using best-in-class cloud security solutions.• Experience with all facets of data pipeline construction - ETL/Real-time, data management and consumption (e.g. BI, Micro-services) architectures and tooling etc.• Experience with Snowflake, databricks or Azure synapse.• Able to integrate a combination of cloud-vendor and 3rd party services.Development Skills• Expert-level knowledge building data pipelines - using a variety of different technologies, e.g. Azure Data Factory, Matillion, DBT (data build tool), Python & Spark.• Candidates must have direct work experience developing and deploying multiple projects where they implemented the full cloud data pipeline documented on their resume• Strong Knowledge of database development tools• Proficient in Python OR Java/Scala programming• Understanding of Data Engineering design patterns around data acquisition, data transformation and data presentation in various paradigms, e.g. real-time, batch, NoSQL/SQL, SaaS offerings and others• Experience working with numerous design paradigms: Clean Architecture, Microservice Architect, SOA, Design Driven Design, Hexagonal Architecture, etc...

Position: Sr. Cloud Data Engineer

Location: Remote

Job Descriptions:

We are looking for a savvy Senior Cloud Data Engineer to join our growing Hashmap team of data professionals. The hire will be responsible for optimized data pipelines. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data engineer who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The candidate will support our software engineers, developers, data architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be quick learners, self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems, and products.

Major Duties & Responsibilities:

  • Develop, construct, test and maintain ETL/ELT architectures
  • Align architecture with business requirements
  • Data acquisition and ingestion for data at rest or streaming data
  • Develop data set processes
  • Use programming language and tools
  • Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
  • Conduct research for industry and business questions
  • Use large data sets to address business issues
  • Possibly deploy sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods
  • Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling
  • Find hidden patterns using data
  • Use data to discover tasks that can be automated
  • Deliver updates to stakeholders based on analytics

Technical Skill Sets (Mandatory):

  • Advanced Experience with implementing cloud data warehouses – Snowflake, AWS Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, or Google BigQuery experience considered
  • Advanced Experience with building data pipelines - using a variety of different technologies; Azure Data Factory, Matillion, DBT, Python & Spark
  • Candidates must have direct work experience developing and deploying at least one project where they implemented the full cloud data pipeline documented on their resume
  • Advanced understanding of SQL (at least 4 years)
  • Need to be well versed in Software engineering principles around Object Oriented Programming & SOLID principles.
  • Excellent development experience with Python (3-4 Years)
  • Strong ability to gather and track requirements
  • Must have experience with DevOPS.  ie.. (Git +CI/CD + IaC)
  • Experience with Docker containers, including containerizing services and deploying containers in a cloud environment

Please Email me a copy of your updated resume along with the details mentioned below.

First Name

Last name

Phone No

Email id

Skype id

LinkedIn Id

Current Location with Zip Code

Employer details

Availability to Join the Project

Last Four Digits of SSN

Current Visa Status and Validity

Date of Entry to US

On what Visa He/she entered to US

Bachelor’s (Courses/University/Pass out Year)

Master’s (Courses/University/Pass out Year)

 If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references to me.

Thanks & regards,

Md Imtiaz

1601 N Harrison Ave, STE # 2B, Pierre, SD 57501

Phone: 605-776-2218 ext 116 | Direct: 214-758-7404| md.i...@my3tech.com

F: (605) 609-2010  | W: www.my3tech.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

image.png

An E-Verify Company

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email