Jenkins team - I am still interested in a chance to collaborate with you

Darya Jandossova Troncoso

Aug 30, 2023, 2:44:18 AM8/30/23
to jenkins-advocacy...@googlegroups.com
👋 Hello there Jenkins marketing team!

It’s Darya from MarketSplash again. Just checking in on our potential collaboration. Last
Wednesday, I reached out to you about your amazing post Third Party Repository Detection Probe.

(☝️me reading your post)

You must be busy, and I don’t want to bother you any longer. Unless…👀 You allow guest writers to write for your blog. I have guest posted in the past for Envato, Serpstat, Sendpulse, GetResponse, etc., and I’d love to write an article for your blog too 😍.

I can do some completely fresh keyword research for you, or I can write about something similar to the importance of probe. I’m also open to you guest posting for MarketSplash or figuring out other ways we can collaborate.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!

MarketSplash Content Team

Blog Writing & Editing

he...@marketsplash.com

MarketSplash

marketsplash.com

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
MarketSplash, 4283 Express Lane Suite 6187-616, Sarasota, Florida, 34249, United States