Jenkins team- I can see you're busy, but I had to ask one last time

Darya Jandossova Troncoso

Sep 5, 2023, 2:40:15 AM9/5/23
to jenkins-advocacy...@googlegroups.com
Hello again, Jenkins marketing team 👋

You probably know me by now; it’s Darya from MarketSplash.

If you missed my previous emails - no worries! I am sure you’re busy, and checking inboxes can get overwhelming (trust me, I know) 😅.

(your inbox right now 👀)

I wanted to reach out to you one last time (fingers crossed🤞) and let you know that I really enjoyed your take on the importance of probe in your article Third Party Repository Detection Probe. I would love the opportunity to write an informative post for jenkins.io or collaborate in some other way together.
I am sure this collaboration will be worth your while. So please let me know what you think
😊.
Keep up the amazing writing!

Have a great day.

MarketSplash Content Team

Blog Writing & Editing

he...@marketsplash.com

MarketSplash

marketsplash.com

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
MarketSplash, 4283 Express Lane Suite 6187-616, Sarasota, Florida, 34249, United States