Friends, Sunday Planning, & MLK Day in Jena

Anna Hirsch

Jan 18, 2008, 5:44:43 PM1/18/08
to jenasixact...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends,

William and I will be at the Unitarian Church this Sunday evening at 6pm to make plans and signage and generally catch up.  Monday morning we will be heading up to Jena, leaving from the church at 6am and spending the day in Jena.  Please join us Sunday for conversation and snacks and/or Monday as we head back up to Jena in our continued solidarity.

peace,
anna

Sunday, February 20, 2008, 6pm @ the Unitarian Church, 8470 Goodwood Blvd. - snacks, chats, and sign-making
Monday, February 21, 2008 (MLK Day), 6am @ the Unitarian Church, 8470 Goodwood Blvd. - orange juice, groggy eyes, and setting out to Jena for the day

ps - If you aren't able to make it out for either of these events, we implore you to spend some time on Monday learning about what is going on in Jena by reading the various sources on-line AND to spend some time talking with friends and family about the case.

--
Anna Hirsch
Big Buddy Teen Programs

"But this too is true; stories can save us."
Tim O'Brien
The Things They Carried