Baton Rouge Progressive Network - General Meeting - Tomorrow, 6 pm!

Colleen Fava

Oct 19, 2009, 7:14:15 PM10/19/09
to Bobbi Parry, Brennan Blanchard, Brooke Good, casey kayser, Christopher Allen, Christopher Robertson, Claire Dixon, colle...@gmail.com, ellen peneguy, Felixcia Mendoza, Jeff Roedel, Jode Burkett, Kisling, Chris, Kyndal Davis, LAMBREMONT,MELISSA, Laurel Sammonds, Mike El Koubi, Scott Murray, Timothy Boone, Vincent Cellucci, Amanda Burkett, Amanda Yoesting, amy wold, Andrew Tadman, angel...@gmail.com, Anna West, Anne Osborne, Antoine GHOST Mitchell, Ariel Baker, Arthur Lauck, Ashley K Berthelot, Ashli Dykes, atri...@iem.com, Barbara D Outland, bcl...@gmail.com, Ben Martin, Blum, Jordan, bnmc...@hotmail.com, Boudreaux, Staci, bpia...@cox.net, brady.co...@gmail.com, Brandon Bueche, Brandon R, Brian Milan, Brian O'Shea, britni...@hotmail.com, brooke, brooke good, cat...@lsu.edu, cfree...@aol.com, Chacko, Sarah, Chad Calder, charlott...@gmail.com, Chris Branton, Chris Oxner, chris....@ieminc.com, Christen Cummins, Christopher J. Krejci, Christopher Morris, Christy Futch, christy kayser, Clarke Gernon, Dan Gross, Dana Ducote, darby...@gmail.com, Dave Carner, da...@chelseascafe.com, David Remmetter, Denise Porter, Derek L White, Deslatte, Melinda, devyani kar, dusti...@gmail.com, e.syre...@gmail.com, Ellen Locke, Emily Broussard, Emily Neustrom, Emily Sanders, emily teamteam, Eric Ducote, ero...@tigers.lsu.edu, Freer, Katie, Gentry Hanks, George Molchan, Hay, Amanda, Ioanna Panos, Irvin Peckham, jade blank, jaim...@hotmail.com, James E. Ayers, James Long, James P Wilcox, jank...@gmail.com, Jason R. El Koubi, Jason W Rawls, jenasixact...@googlegroups.com, Jennifer N Macha, Jeremiah Ariaz, Jerry Morgan, Jessica Diez, jkp...@gmail.com, JLam...@hotmail.com, John Lambremont Jr, John McVay, kame...@gmail.com, Katie Freer, Katrina Redmond, Kelly D Blessinger, Kim Mutsert, kristen...@gmail.com, Lauren O'Neill, Lillian Bridwell-Bowles, Liz Condo, Louis Herthum, lucille...@gmail.com, Mark Redmond, MARK WILSON, Martin, Kevin, maryhard...@gmail.com, Matthew Diez, Meg Mahoney, Megan Apperson, melissa daly, Michael Tick, Michae...@la.gov, Michelle A Masse, Michelle O'Leary, Mitch Fontenot, mlamb...@yahoo.com, Molly R Frisinger, Natalie Zitzmann, Neil Werries, Nick Meyers, Parker Marschall, Paulita Chartier, plamen ardaunov, Quintin Good, Rand Dotson, rhannon, Rick Moreland, Rick Moreland, ricky rodriguez, RL Blackwood, rnd...@aol.com, Robert R Lane, robertl...@gmail.com, Ronlyn Domingue, Sarah Chacko, Sarai Piazza, STUN Design, susie seborg, syree...@gmail.com, tim teamteam, Timothy Boone, Tina Ufford, tra...@brkickball.com, Victor, wbr...@tigers.lsu.edu

Friends-

Tomorrow (Tuesday) from 6:00p - 7:30p the Baton Rouge Progressive Network
will be holding a General Membership meeting at the McKinley Alumni Center
in the Multipurpose Room.

For those who have never been to McKinley Alumni Center before, it's in Old South Baton
Rouge or "The Bottoms" at 1520 Thomas H. Delpit Dr., BR, LA 70802.  This should
all the information you need to make a map online or if you'd rather, just call them for
directions at:  (225)383-4865.

It's a great space in a great place and we really hope you can carve out the time to join us.

Ten years in the making, BRPN is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit
"umbrella" organization dedicated and determined to connecting our
diverse voices and skills in order to make Baton Rouge the progressive
and expressive community it deserves to be.

We're pulling it together from all points in our City now and
drawing on the talents of old and young change-makers across the
spectrum.  Our aim is to give a voice and a microphone to ALL members of
our community. We need you now more than ever as we lay out our agenda
for 2010.  We are looking for leaders committed to improving the
quality of life for everyone in the capital city. We think it's prime
time for us to reclaim the power that is rightfully ours; please add
your voice to the collective and join us tomorrow evening.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=38364584023
Website: http://www.brpnonline.org

See you tomorrow!  Psssst, pass it on...
-BRPN Executive Board