Plea deal arranged for teen in Jena 6

colle...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2007, 2:53:04 PM12/4/07
to jenasixact...@googlegroups.com, colle...@gmail.com
This story was sent to you by: Colleen Fava

--------------------
Plea deal arranged for teen in Jena 6
--------------------

No trial, lesser charge may ease way for rest

By Howard Witt
Tribune senior correspondent

December 4 2007

HOUSTON -- The district attorney in the racially-charged Jena 6 case in Louisiana agreed to a plea bargain Monday that sharply reduced the charges against the first of the six black teenagers who was facing trial, while attorneys for other defendants said the prosecutor appeared eager to settle their cases as well.

The complete article can be viewed at:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-jena_for_5sdec04,1,1610011.story

Visit chicagotribune.com at http://www.chicagotribune.com

Maxine Crump

Jan 2, 2008, 2:45:37 PM1/2/08
to jenasixact...@googlegroups.com
Collen,

I sent answers to those comments if you wish to go on line and read my comments.

Maxine